Balance, Variety and Moderation
Emphasizing lifestyle changes, we will focus on healthful eating patterns, physical activity and behavior modification. Taking your individual needs into account, we will develop a personalized, realistic plan that works for you. Using a non-diet approach, our sessions will help you to eat mindfully and intuitively. We will work together in a nonjudgmental environment to learn how to listen to your physical hunger and fullness.
Areas of Specialization
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Management
- Pre/Postnatal Nutrition
- Family Nutrition
- General Wellness
Counseling is also available for individuals seeking guidance for cardiovascular health, vegetarian nutrition,
sports nutrition, diabetes, meal planning and disease prevention.
Do you find yourself asking these questions:
- How can I lose weight and keep it off without being hungry?
- I’m pregnant! What should I eat???
- Will I ever recover from my eating disorder?
- What should I eat if I am at a restaurant or party?
- Is my exercise routine appropriate for my goals?
- I am so busy! What can I eat that is quick and healthy?
- How can I help my children develop healthy eating habits?
As a dedicated registered dietitian, I will provide you with the necessary knowledge, support and motivation to achieve and maintain your goals. Make your health a priority and allow me to start you on your journey to improved overall health and well-being!